From large commercial development projects to construction of new homes and remodeling projects, poor construction can be both emotionally devastating and expensive. At the Neill Law Firm, our attorneys aggressively represent property owners, homeowner associations, real estate development companies, construction companies, contractors and others involved in construction defect litigation.
Contact our attorneys for assistance with all types of construction defect issues, including:
• Defective design, materials or workmanship
• Water intrusion, mold and siding defects
• Defective roofing & installation
• Landscaping, grading and drainage issues
• Water & humidity issues in crawlspace
• Defective windows & doors
• Building code inspections or violations
• Structural failures
• Warranty claims
• Termite infestations following treatment
• Other construction-related matters
It is extremely important to contact a lawyer immediately upon the first sign that your property may have a construction problem. This area of the law has defined time periods and notice requirements, which a layperson or inexperienced attorney may not appreciate. The Neill Law Firm has the experience to advise you as to the proper course of action. Our goal is to put you where you belong – with the properly constructed home or building you paid for. Contact The Neill Law Firm today to schedule an appointment to review your case.